Resource Request Management Handbook
The Emergency Resource Request Management Handbook provides guidance to governmental and nongovernmental organizations within the Portland Metropolitan Region (PMR) on how to request resources in a major emergency and manage the emergency resource request process. The PMR spans Clackamas, Columbia, Multnomah, and Washington Counties in Oregon and Clark County in Washington.
The Handbook provides guidance on the entire resource request management life cycle, from the formation and submission of the request to the closeout of the order and the payment of the provider. The document is intended to be a quick reference guide to the navigation of the emergency resource ordering process.
- Portland Region Resource Request Management Handbook (PDF)
- Appendix 1 - Resource Request Form (Excel)
- Appendix 1 - Resource Request Form (Word)
- Appendix 1 - Resource Request Form (PDF)
- Appendix 2 - Resource Request Tracking Sheet (Excel)
- Appendix 3 - Incident Finance & Administration Worksheet (Word)
- Appendix 3 - Incident Finance & Administration Worksheet (PDF)