Partner Organizations and Agencies
The RDPO's partner organizations and agencies represent various political, geographical, and discipline perspectives and interests in the region.
Core Group Members:
Other Contributing Members:
Federal, State, Multi-State/International, and Regional Partners:
- American Red Cross Cascades Region
- FEMA Region 10
- Integrated Partnership for Regional Emergency Management (IPREM) (Metro Vancouver and Government of British Columbia, Canada)
- Northwest Oregon Health Preparedness Organization (NWHPO)
- Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries (DOGAMI)
- Oregon Health Authority (OHA)
- Oregon Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
- Oregon Seismic Safety Policy Advisory Commission (OSSPAC)
- Pacific Northwest Economic Region (PNWER) / Center for Regional Disaster Resilience (CRDR)
- Regional Emergency Management Partnership (REMP) (Capital Region and Government of British Columbia, Canada)
- Washington Emergency Management Division
Private Sector Partners:
Other Partner Organizations:
Dozens more jurisdictions and public, private, and non-profit agencies, who are not formal RDPO members but have a stake in our Region’s preparedness, participate on RDPO committees, work groups, and project task forces.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.